Terms & Conditions
- Applicant must reside in Community School District 200.
- SEA200 will not be held liable for any accidents or mishaps occurring to persons attending events.
- SEA200 is not responsible for transportation to and from your event.
- In the event that you are unable to attend for any reason, you are responsible to pay back the full amount (including deposit if applicable) to SEA200.
- Lodging and meals are not included in the scholarship money.
- All applications are on a first come, first serve basis and must be a SEA200 member in good standing.
- All applications must be approved by the SEA200 Board and must submit a copy of the registration form with application. At the time of approval, a check will be written to the organization/sponsor of the event.
- One subsidized event per calendar year per family member.
- Scholarship money will be paid will be a maximum of $100.00 per event.
If you meet the criteria you may fill out the sponsorship form.